The JUNO-X at Sound Centre elevates Roland’s legendary synthesizer series into a new era, fusing authentic vintage spirit with modern creative power.
Compose and perform with the next-generation JUNO-X engine, historic JUNO-60 and JUNO-106 Models, sounds from the XV-5080 and RD pianos, Model Expansions, and more.
Plus, bring them all together with a familiar hands-on interface that welcomes you like an old friend.
Backed by the immense range of Roland's ZEN-Core Synthesis System, the JUNO-X goes wherever your music lives - past, present, or future.
- The legendary JUNO synthesizer experience reimagined with the power of the ZEN-Core Synthesis System
- Newly developed JUNO-X Model with Super Saw oscillator, velocity sensitivity, Chorus III effect, and more
- Authentic Models of the JUNO-60 and JUNO-106 synths from the 1980s
- Versatile sounds from the XV-5080, RD-series pianos, and Roland’s classic vocoder
- User slot for loading Model Expansions such as the JUPITER-8, JD-800, Vocal Designer, and others from Roland Cloud
- Fast and intuitive workflow based on Scenes
- Instant sound creation with a hands-on panel inspired by historic JUNO synths
- High-resolution knobs and sliders for precision control
- Traditional arpeggiator and advanced I-Arpeggio driven by intelligent algorithms
- Expressive 61-note keyboard with aftertouch
- Onboard stereo speakers and Bluetooth audio support
- USB audio/MIDI interface and USB Memory port for data backup to a flash drive
- Free JUNO-X Editor software for macOS and Windows
- Browse and load Model Expansions, Sound Packs, and more over Wi-Fi via Roland Cloud Connect
- 10 free Sound Packs available from Roland Cloud with purchase
- Weight - 11.65kg
- Dimensions (W x D x H, mm) - 1,072 x 333 x 118