The JBL 3 Series MKII Powered Studio Monitors are engineered to provide immaculate detail, depth and clarity to the extent that you’ve never heard before in studio monitors at their pricepoint.
Encompassing high-performance system components and transducers in conjunction with JBL’s exciting new Image Control Waveguide technology - you’ll experience unprecedented sound and build quality as well as true reliability and professional performance from these incredible Studio Monitors from Sound Centre.
- LF DRIVER SIZE (8")
- HF DRIVER SIZE (1")
- Patented Image Control Waveguide for detailed imaging and a broad, room-friendly sweet spot
- Next-generation JBL transducers for optimized transient response and improved linearity
- Patented Slip Stream™ low-frequency port for superior bass performance at all playback levels
- Dual integrated, custom Class-D amplifiers provide 112 watts of power for high output and dynamic range
- New Boundary EQ settings compensate for low frequency variants introduced by the environment
- HF Trim switch adjusts high-frequency output to room acoustics or personal preferences
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs, +4dBu / -10dBV input-sensitivity switch and adjustable volume control
- Engineered to JBL Linear Spatial Reference design criteria for outstanding accuracy in any working space
- Strenuous JBL 100-hour full-power test ensures years of reliability
- Sleek, modern design provides a visual upgrade to any studio
- Dimensions: 419 x 254 x 308mm
- PLEASE NOTE: PRICE IS PER SPEAKER