Blazing into 2019 is the '80s inspired and ready to rock Jackson X Series Soloist in Orange Crackle!
Combining an incredibly comfortable gloss neck profile with a 12" - 16" compound radius fretboard meaning it's perfect for both chords and rhythms as well as faster leads higher up the fretboard - this guitar will take things to the next level with a Floyd Rose Special Recessed Double Locking Tremolo as well as a set of high output Duncan Designed pickups and more.
Now available from Sound Centre - your home of Heavy Metal!
- Body - Basswood
- Body Finish - Gloss
- Neck Material - 1-Maple
- Neck Finish - Gloss Urethane
- Scale Length - 25.5"
- Fingerboard - Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius - 12" - 16" Compound Radius
- Number of Frets - 24
- Fret Size - Jumbo
- String Nut -Floyd Rose Locking
- Nut Width - 1.6875"
- Position Inlays - Pearloid Sharkfin
- Bridge - Floyd Rose Special Recessed Double-Locking Tremolo
- Bridge Pickup - Duncan Designed HB-103
- Neck Pickup - Duncan Designed HB-103N
- Pickup Switching - 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge and Middle, Position 2. Bridge, Middle and Neck, Position 3. Neckh
- Controls - Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish - Black
- Tuning Machines - Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs - Dome-Style